Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 16 February 13,2009 (Fri)

I haven't had much to say during this week. It's basic school work and homework. I watched a good movie I'd recommend called Fog of War. It's an interesting documentary about Robert McNamara who was the U.S. Secretary of Defense during the Cold War and Vietnam. It doesn't make the government look to good but it's an interesting film to note. Check it out. Other than that, nothing truly interesting or out of the ordinary has happened this week. Or perhaps what seemed outrageous a week ago is slowly becoming the norm so I don't react quite as strongly. This morning on the bus we were listening to Celine Dion sing that Titanic song "My heart will go on," and I also heard "Dust in the Wind" which totally made me think of the Will Ferrell movie 'Old School.' It was great! It's still just the morning so if something happens, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment