Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 17 February 14, 2009 (Sat)

First off, last night was super fun. I stayed the night at Kate Greenway's house and we just chilled and watched "Nights in Rodanthe," that Richard Gere, Diane Lane movie. It was interesting but I'm still not sure if I liked it because it was kind of wierd and had some parts in the plot that came out of nowhere. But anywho, on Saturday morning, I got back home and helped Maria clean up the house and decorate for the party we had Saturday night.

It was in celebration of two things: 1. Valentine's Day/Love & Friendship Day 2. They are launching their youth ministry Impacto Juvenil so a ton of people came out and we just had a great night. We played games, ate food and just got the chance to meet all sorts of new people. I loved it and I uploaded some pictures on Facebook so be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment